Golf is an industry in need of innovation and fresh ideas and Swing King is the future of golf entertainment. Leveraging our proprietary platform, Swing King provides the first fully automated hole-in-one contest that operates during each and every round -- creating significant new revenue opportunities for golf courses and providing golfers with added excitement, meaningful cash payouts for holes-in-one and an HD video of their ultimate golf experience. Like the best golfers, Swing King started out grinding hole-by-hole and course-by-course while we improved and perfected our game. We are on a hot streak with more and more courses adding our proprietary system and we are looking for an exceptional Account Manager in Texas to help us take our company to the top of the leader board.
In this role, you will:
• Develop and maintain solid relationships with clients, identifying opportunities to add value and increase insights
• Ensure that our correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
• Work cross-functionally with Sales, Technology and Operations teams
• Analyze data to find trends, make recommendations, and identify key insights
• Help renew agreements with current partners
• Serve as a link of communication between clients and internal teams
• Assist in preparation of regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
Minimum Skills/Qualifications/Experience sought:
• Proven track record of account retention and growing revenue
• Ability to anticipate, follow through, and solve problems
• Strong data management, analysis and reporting experience
• Three years of account management experience
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Customer centric with a keen sense for client and program financials
• Strong internal and external communication skills
• Ability to drive to courses in the greater Chicagoland area
• Willingness to travel up to 75%
• College degree preferred
• Passion for the game of golf preferred
We are seeking an outgoing, versatile, and proactive Account Manager who has experienced success in managing client relationships, program implementations and using data to inform strategy and decision making. This individual must be able to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, and be a strong contributor to the Swing King team. The ideal candidate will be driven by generating success within their course portfolio and as such the compensation package will consist of a base salary and an incentive plan tied to course performance.
Candidates should send their resumes along with a cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org.