How It Works
THE BENEFITS TO YOUR CLUB
- Creates a NEW, turn-key revenue stream for your facility
- Differentiation from the competition in your area
- A new and exciting buzz around the clubhouse
- The ultimate event and outing sales tool
- Energizes your staff through incentive programs
- Increased excitement and value during every round
- Creative marketing strategies to increase memberships, daily play and tournament revenue
Getting STARTED - it’s as easy as 1-2-3…
Step 1: Hole Selection
Hole must be a Par 3 measured at 150+ yards from the second longest tee. Once this is established, golfers can play from the tee markers designated for their handicap, age and gender as long as men play from no closer than 120 yards and women no closer than 100 yards.
Step 2: Installation
Swing King invests in each course the system is installed on, fully covering the $15,000+ in costs. We work with you to determine the best location/setup for the system, which typically takes one day and does not disturb play.
Step 3: Implementation
To ensure success for your club, Swing King’s account management team provides continued support throughout the program, beginning with a promotional starter package, which includes signage for your pro shop, e-blast templates, website content, PR materials and more.
Dedicated Customer Support
- Dedicated Account Manager fully trains and works with your staff before, during and after launch.
- Swing King provides full course signage and marketing support.
- Customized offerings for weekly shootouts, tournaments, and member programs
- Ongoing customer support for sharing best practices in promotions and events
A FULLY AUTOMATED HOLE-IN-ONE CONTEST
The typical hole in one contest requires quite a bit of additional work from your staff: yardage requirements, pin locations, witnesses, etc. The Swing King system is fully turn-key and requires no daily operation or set-up from your staff.